Finally skinning the wireframe for Twig! It’s been a whirlwind/stressful/crazy few weeks since break. We had to cut out some things for our project because the deadline is coming up quickly. The Devs have been working hard on backend programming but there have been some holes, so Adam’s giving us a week to have more progress to show him. Still tons to do but we’re pushing through!
Call me dumb, but I didn’t know about this feature until September: when you want to duplicate something from one file for another (let’s say for another comp of your iphone app), just pick the designation and Photoshop duplicates it in the new file in the same spot as the current file. COOL RIGHT?
It sure saved a lot of time dragging and aligning and flipping back between files last quarter.
Color/size test in preparation for printing on Thursday
Screenshot of something I’m currently working on. A giant deck for the Future Lions project from earlier this quarter. I’m not sure I posted my final video. I will soon.
Im working on the first project for Emerging multimedia design: a mobile version of our portfolio sites. We’re using jQuery mobile.
I’ve been working on this for the past few days. The structure is pretty much done, I’m adding content to the project sliders, the detail pages and I should probably finish my footer.
Adding the song (“Music Box” by Unwed Sailor) to my kiosk prototype! I’ll have a video up after my crit next week.
Going from comps back to fixing wireframes is pretty annoying. I’m going to try and update my wireframes as I change my comps but that will probably be hard. My eyes hurt. No sleep this weekend. Hooray pre-final’s week.